Ever thought of taking your business to sunnier places? Many other large and middle sized companies who seek growth opportunities, efficiency and quality labour in a very reliable and safe environment have found Costa Rica as the new Mecca of high-tech industry.
Over 250 high-tech companies such as Hospira, Intel, Procter and Gamble, Baxter, Western Union and St. Jude Medical have already moved their operations to this small country with a highly educated workforce. Others as HP, Western Union and Amazon feel very comfortable in their new country and enjoy being able to operate in a country that has so much to offer.
For your office relocation and moving your business abroad, we recommend you use a UK moving company like Find Man and Van. It is imperative to use a knowledgeable and professional team for your removals because moving you equipment from the UK to Costa Rica, will require speed, diligence and tact.
From London to San José, Costa Rica, the distance is only 5,427 miles but you will need to secure a professional removal of your office equipment, machines, furniture, computers and your personal belongings you might want to bring with you to Costa Rica. When packing, it is necessary to make a complete inventory list that will go with the shipping manifest, which will be revised by customs in Costa Rica for the calculation of import taxes.
We can service your needs for commercial real estate in Costa Rica and we will make sure to find you the right office space or industrial floor space for your business, to let or to purchase. If you are in the manufacturing business, our agents can help you find a great location in a Free Zone, so you can import your prime materials tax free, assemble the product in Costa Rica and export free of any taxes. Of course we will also help you for your residential real estate needs in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica exported in 2014 US$11.261 million in products. Just recently, Zollner Elektronik AG, a German electronics manufacturer, has opened a new plant in the country, investing US$15 and more industries are getting installed in Costa Rica
Why do so many businesses relocate to Costa Rica?
• A real democracy with many political parties
• A very stable economy
• NO army and the funds are spent on education
• A large part of the habitants are bilingual
• Perfect weather with many micro climates to choose from
• #3 world ranking for Environmental Performance by Yale University 2010 (1st in Latin America)
• # 29 world ranking for Press Freedom by Reporters without Borders 2010 (1st in Latin America)
• # 31 world ranking for Global Peace by Institute for Economics & Peace 2011
• # 49 world ranking for Economic Freedom by the Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal 2011
• Highest score on happy life years by the Happy Planet
• On International Living top 10 for best places to live or retire to
The British Embassy in San Jose is can help you realize commercial partnerships. Their personnel is always trying to increase the number of British companies operating in Costa Rica, boosting the UK’s reputation as a world-leading location to do business. The British Embassy and the UK Trade & Investment Services (UKTI) can help you guide through many of the following challenges:
• Business opportunities in Costa Rica
• Tax and customs considerations
• Benefits and growth potential of the market
• Visa Requirements of your staff
• Legal considerations
Find Man and Van will work closely with the moving company in Costa Rica to make a smooth relocation possible for you and your staff. The American European real estate group can help you with all your commercial real estate as well as residential real estate needs in Costa Rica. We are at your service!
Ivo Henfling has lived in Costa Rica since 1980 and has been a Costa Rica real estate broker for over 20 years. Ivo is one of the founders of the American European Real Estate Group, an MLS with nearly 2,000 listings online and 30 affiliate real estate agents from coast to coast.